The name is Xiaomi also know as "Small Rice" in direct translation and brings value for money phone and also accessories. I got the Mi Powerbank last week and have been using it ever since. Pretty sure lots of you have seen it for sale at http://mi.com/my for a super cheap price of RM 36!
The Powerbank is comes with super minimal which relates to the price you pay. You will not get multi cable or a charger for it, all you going to get is a usb cable to charge your phone with and instruction manual (incase its your first Powerbank)
Other than that, you will need to be charging your Powerbank when you receive it for good 10 hours using the pc (preferably) or just charge it using your phone charger which comes with usb slot where the charging going to be around 6 hours or lesser. Make sure to press the power button and if all LED lights up meaning the battery is now full and yout Powerbank is good to go!
|Simple design: Power button, input and output port (one each)|
|The back with the 10400 mAh marking|
1. Cheap (RM 36 for 10400 mAh, cheapest Powerbank)
2. Brushed aluminum finish (looks classy as shit)
3. Battery from LG and Samsung
4. Texas instrument technology
1. Heavy (220g)
2. Slippery (because of the smooth edge and the brushed metal feel the PowerBank easily slips from hand)
3. Prone to scratches
4. Only one USB output
5. Available in one color only currently
6. Limited quantity available currently.