MOVIE REVIEW: WARCRAFT - THE BEGINNING



Warcraft has always been a part of gamer who are fond of Blizzard Entertainment. One of premier game developer and publisher for their known epic game such as Starcraft, Diablo, and Warcraft. Games they make take around 3-5 years to release to the public but let's not go there. The movie release seems to be on time and that was thankful for that. In this review, I am not comparing the movie with the original Warcraft lore so I will give it 3 out of 5 stars. Below is why:-


THE GOOD

Cinematic, Blizzard has always been on top of their cinematic and it shows in their movie. All that spell casting, summoning, and even their mount can be seen close to real. Although they alter the lore in the movie, I still feel that they tried to fit the lore at their best and it works. Most part of the movie is fairly entertaining and the dialogues weren't there just as filler. Aside from that, certain character has good progression in the movie which was kind of hard seeing they need to focus on the Orc and Human camps

THE BAD

They are characters who highly forgettable. Certain characters where you have no origins story and then slowly in the movie they become more important or just fade away. Aside from that, I know I mentioned good cinematic but I somewhat wish Blizzard will showcase more spells. Aside from the selected spell, I just wanted more flashy stuff in the movie. Aside from that, I would have preferred the Orcs to be speaking their native language and below there we get the subs for it, instead, we are deceiving into the Orcs speaking English on-screen. Such bad way since the Orcish language make them much closer to the Warcraft feeling.

CONCLUSION

Going in without any expectation, I would say the movie is entertaining at the same time appeals the Warcraft fans in me. That being said I know that Blizzard will take the critics and make a better Warcraft movie in the future.Warcraft still rakes in the highest amount of profit compare with other game to movie adaptation. So go there without any expectation, and I promise you that you will not be disappointed. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHOOSING CINEMA? GUIDE TO IMPRESSING HER! CLICK HERE!

MOVIE REVIEW: THE BOOK OF LIFE

REVIEW: CASIO G-SHOCK DW-5600MS