MOVIE REVIEW: BLACK PANTHER



Did not want to write this review so soon as I afraid it will contain spoilers, but Wakanda Forever after watching Black Panther. If you know me personally, I would say that I am a fan of technology, and when Iron-Man first came out, I admitted I had to change my pants a few times when he suits up,  or when he is falling out of a building, and gotten his suit flies to him, totally epic. With Black Panther, Marvel just decided to make me change my pants twice, easily a strong 4 out of 5 stars for this movie


THE GOOD

Technology. Everything about the new technology of the elusive place of Wakanda will put the whole Iron-Man timeline to shame, the new technology, the Vibranium usage, and also the overall portray of the city has been one of the best Marvel has ever done. They clearly went all out to bring the feeling of technology advancement to life. Characters. The casting was on-point, all the characters from the main character right up to the way they speak and the roles they play. Fights. Well choreographed, the fighting scene is pleasant to look at with lots of different martial arts blend in to ensure that Black Panther movement is fluid and seems to have reflexes of the feline species.


THE BAD 


I think one of my problem about the movie is I have no idea how did Wakanda came about, all I know was they actually have Vibranium nested in the city and suddenly their technological advancement kinda surpass the great Tony Stark. Still too early to say at this point, since Black Panther 2 is confirmed, they will probably bring back some flashback which is good to know. Also aside from that, it seems like they have many tribes which were also not properly display. 


CONCLUSION

I can safely say with Tony Stark rumored to be leaving the MCU, we will be alright with Black Panther and also Doctor Strange filling up the empty slot. Also, the movie has recently touch 1B in ticket collection so you might want to catch it also if you have not. It is one of the better individual Marvel character releases this year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHOOSING CINEMA? GUIDE TO IMPRESSING HER! CLICK HERE!

MOVIE REVIEW: THE BOOK OF LIFE

REVIEW: CASIO G-SHOCK DW-5600MS