Write reviews for leisure. Talks for pleasure

Monday, 13 August 2012

Greetings to all earthlings and movie addicts

Monday, August 13, 2012 Posted by Kevan Lee No comments
Harrrrooo to le Peoples

Sup people, the reason there is a blog created by me is because I have always wanted to write a review of movies that I watched. Something to also keep track on how much money I have been spending on movies lately. This year only I realize I have been actively watching digital 2D movies in GSC. 

I have actually been watching more than 20 FREAKING MOVIES in cinemas this year alone. Obviously this is what I remember only, how about those that I dont remember, some shitty movie that isn't worth your time at all. You know we all been there.

Therefore, I hope my blog serves is purpose of providing some movie reviews of what you should be spending money on.

p/s: Movie reviews are solely based on my opinion(maybe some of it from my friends too) but then if u do not like it, I'm not apologizing cause read it always with a pinch of salt. If there is anything I can improve, do let me know but if it is the style of movie that I like watching, I am sorry, that is pretty fixed if you ask me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment