Greetings to all earthlings and movie addicts

Harrrrooo to le Peoples

Sup people, the reason there is a blog created by me is because I have always wanted to write a review of movies that I watched. Something to also keep track on how much money I have been spending on movies lately. This year only I realize I have been actively watching digital 2D movies in GSC. 

I have actually been watching more than 20 FREAKING MOVIES in cinemas this year alone. Obviously this is what I remember only, how about those that I dont remember, some shitty movie that isn't worth your time at all. You know we all been there.

Therefore, I hope my blog serves is purpose of providing some movie reviews of what you should be spending money on.

p/s: Movie reviews are solely based on my opinion(maybe some of it from my friends too) but then if u do not like it, I'm not apologizing cause read it always with a pinch of salt. If there is anything I can improve, do let me know but if it is the style of movie that I like watching, I am sorry, that is pretty fixed if you ask me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHOOSING CINEMA? GUIDE TO IMPRESSING HER! CLICK HERE!

MOVIE REVIEW: THE BOOK OF LIFE

REVIEW: CASIO G-SHOCK DW-5600MS