MOVIE REVIEW: GOOD DINOSAUR


Like all cartoon, it always start good and in the middle everything spiral to hell and eventually they will find the footing and be happy again. That is good because I am still waiting for cartoon which will spiral all the way down to hell and nothing recovers from there. Still I would rate this movie a good 3 out of 5 stars. As usual I will mention why below

THE GOOD

Animations has come a long way from being just cartoon and sometimes we can't differentiate if the background was just real or animation. Besides that, lots of animation nowadays instil morale values and this is no different. They teach you that family is everything to you and also to always listen when someone say something, take it and learn to improve. Besides that, I am really impressed with the voiceover and also the whole plot of the movie. All the moral value that you should teach your kid is presented in this movie. 

THE BAD

Like all animations, the story is predictable. I guess we are all somewhat know that it will be happy ending so that is predictable for the kids. Other than that, there are parts where I think could be narrated better and also faster. 


CONCLUSION

I have nothing much to mention about this movie simply because it is just a movie that you enter, enjoy and then just get on with live. Will it change my live, I guess it won't. Surely there are some dinosaur fanatics who would love to watch this movie. Animation is great as it can be. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHOOSING CINEMA? GUIDE TO IMPRESSING HER! CLICK HERE!

MOVIE REVIEW: THE BOOK OF LIFE

REVIEW: CASIO G-SHOCK DW-5600MS