MOVIE REVIEW: FANTASTIC FOUR



Fantastic Four by Fox was a massive fail. They should rename it to fantastically fail as the problem was not only the plot but the freaking storyline which made no sense at all. I was sitting in there for 1 hour 40 mins trying to lower my expectation to the minimum and still come out disappointed as fuck (mind you that is one week back). At the very least, in the old Fantastic Four, I can spend my time thinking how the hell Jessica Alba got such great ass, in this NEW Fantastic Four, or reboot or whatever they called it, nothing stands out. I will gladly rate this movie 1 out of 5 stars together with other shit crap I spent my money on. 


THE GOOD

Who am I even kidding here. Writing this section took me almost close to 2 hours with nothing good coming in mind. I wonder if I was just being picky or this show truly have nothing good to say about. I guess the only good thing was how they potray each of the character with better technologies things looks really more believable. Other than that, the actor and actress tried their best to hold their roles the best that they can but that is about it. 


THE BAD

Storyline seems like they just wrote it while they are busy shitting or just one fine day when they feel they are retarded. Other than that, the holes in the plot is apparently can be found just by looking at a trailer. Black family with a white daughter (FOX, what the fuck are you doing?!). I for once think it is something that has not been taught through lots and finally when it went into the came into the screen it is all TOO FUCKING LATE TO CHANGE 



CONCLUSION

Skip this piece of shit, I know my advice came one week late. To those who already watched the movie, god bless your soul. To those who are considering this movie, please just torrent the shit out of it. I bet it it will be 1 hour 40 mins of your life that you can't get back but then again at least you are not blowing some cash. The worst part is they announce a sequel to this piece of shit. Fuck. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHOOSING CINEMA? GUIDE TO IMPRESSING HER! CLICK HERE!

MOVIE REVIEW: THE BOOK OF LIFE

REVIEW: CASIO G-SHOCK DW-5600MS