MOVIE REVIEW: THE LAST WITCH HUNTER


I always have a thing for a movie which have that element of hunting, I remember watching Blade and absolutely love it because a vampire hunting his own kind and he is damn good at it. So, I watched this movie without much expectation knowing that usually Vin Diesel movie are just okay to watch. Vin Diesel plays Kaulder, a witch hunter who has been cursed to live for eternity by the Witch Queen he slayed. So the journey begins and I give it a rating of 3 out of 5 stars,why?

THE GOOD

As much as I hate to say it, Vin Diesel played his role really well in this movie. I guess you can feel the strength and also the confidence when he enters a battle to hunt for a witch. The CG in the movie is up to par and I really like the concept of bar for the spell-casters. The storyline is also quite good at the sense there is a quick backstory on what happened to him before he became a full time witch hunter. The action in the movie is quick and also tight, lots of sword fighting and also shooting to begin which is good. 

THE BAD 

Why do people fail to learn that a hunting movie requires more actions? The starting was pretty good and then everything turn into hell. There are also witch who can walk into someone's dream where their history was unknown. Just suddenly appearing and able to help the hunt. Other than that, I felt that the second strongest caster died too fast in the movie, I was expecting more from him since he portray to be the most badass in the movie after Mr Diesel but he died just as fast as he attacks. WTF


CONCLUSION

Watch only if u are a fan of Vin Diesel or maybe some fancy witchcraft. I was personally disappointed as the movie had more potential but the director decided to just shorten most if to a semi action packed movie which was indeed bad. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHOOSING CINEMA? GUIDE TO IMPRESSING HER! CLICK HERE!

MOVIE REVIEW: THE BOOK OF LIFE

REVIEW: CASIO G-SHOCK DW-5600MS