MOVIE REVIEW: TOMORROWLAND



This movie review is based on 30 minutes after the movie started because I was asleep. Yeah, that is how boring this movie was and I am going to make this review as short as possible because I am afraid of sleeping while writing this review. So, should you watch it? Yes if you are a fan of Disney and their magical bullshit, I give this movie 2 out of 5 stars. If you bother to read you will know why, if not, it's okay, I am asleep by then. So here we go: 


THE GOOD

Whatever technologies and the alternate universe that they envision was actually quite interesting and makes you want to know more. That is because you will be given a token when scouted, when you touch it, I transport your soul to another plane of universe which is fun to watch as the main character wonder what is going and if she is going crazy just by touching the coins. Surprisingly with heavy weight actors such as Hugh Laurie and George Clooney, I find the acting of Raffey Cassidy who plays Athena the supporting character is something really pleasant and convincing till the very end. 


THE BAD

The pacing is true enemy for this movie. The actions in the movie seems to be too far separated and also too much dialogue in the middle. I like that they tries to explain as much as they can about Tomorrowland but the first half and the middle half is all just talking. Not to mention the show is 2 hours long with that much of talking, I feel like I am watching a documentary of the future or universe. Shit also happens when you try your very best to cover the history and story of 2 characters and realise that you don't have enough screen time to tell everything so you decide to rush everything. 

CONCLUSION

Skip it. Petrol is already going up 10 cents as of 1st June 2015, use the money to pump the extra fuel for your car. The more you support shows like this, it will eventually comes out with Tomorrowland 2 and I really hate to be there when it happens. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHOOSING CINEMA? GUIDE TO IMPRESSING HER! CLICK HERE!

MOVIE REVIEW: THE BOOK OF LIFE

REVIEW: CASIO G-SHOCK DW-5600MS